Deep Bot > Guides, Tutorials & Demo Videos

Give Points if RandomUser = Streamer

(1/3) > >>

GingaNinja:
I have a command as follows. I would like it if the randomuser is the streamer, then give them 100 currency. Is this possible? If so, can I get some assistance?

@user@ slowly walks in the darkness, pulls out a ninja star and throws it at @randomuser@ !! PogChamp

GingaNinja:
Should this post have been put in another section of the forum? Is there a good way to move  the OP?

TheNumbLock:
@if@[@randomuser@||ginganinja||@user@ slowly walks in the darkness, pulls out a ninja star and throws it at @randomuser@ !! PogChamp @exec@[!add 100 @user@]||@user@ slowly walks in the darkness, pulls out a ninja star and throws it at @randomuser@ !! PogChamp]

Simple version.

GingaNinja:
Thanks for the response TheNumbLock! Unfortunately, I am getting the response "Exec Format Error". The full response is as follows when having another user test to ensure it wasn't an issue with testing from my own account for some reason:

oneshotkilla2014 slowly walks in the darkness, pulls out a ninja star and throws it at ginganinja !! PogChamp Exec Format Error

I am trying to look into it and it looks like the exec variable needs a time as another variable in the statement or it has to be used to chain to another command. Perhaps chaining to another command is the key?

TheNumbLock:
Make sure you set the command to run as user (elevated access)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version