Author Topic: Issue with sounds in command editor  (Read 7251 times)

Fukital

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Fukital
Issue with sounds in command editor
« on: December 12, 2018, 02:01:55 AM »
Hi everyone,

foremost, i'm french, then my english can be very bad, sry  ;D

Before all, I want to really THANKS YOU ! This bot is really really REALLY amazing! I like every main VIP features like enable source or scene, custom games, and more. Big thx to dev team and just one word : continue !
Question : It seem that you give up the development for the bot, i'm right? (plz say me "no" ahah). Will you continue?

Then my issue !

I often use your bot for visuals emotes and "enable source" function for "pop" gifs on stream and the viewers appreciate it. It's very cool. !wreckingball "I came in like a wreeeeecking baaaaall!" for say hi with miley cyrus for exemple muahah!  xD
I mix it with attached sounds BUT, and it's my question : how do you equalize my sound with the viewers sound ? (I think my sentence is very bad sry ahah).
Explanations :

I have a lot of sounds who have very low volumes for me and high for the viewers and break their ears when they use it, at minimum.
But if I play sound manually in custom command panel they are hearing at the same volume (when they tipe command in chat) than me!! It seems like the bot amplify the sound when a command is executed but not when I clic on sound play in command editor!
FYI: The sources dont put anything sounds on OBS, I thought about that. no line appear on mix audio for that sources.

Have you got a idea please ?

Thx for your help !

(and I think you laughed a lot while reading this "thing" ahah sry  ;D)

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: Issue with sounds in command editor
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 09:35:43 AM »
Hi everyone,

foremost, i'm french, then my english can be very bad, sry  ;D

Before all, I want to really THANKS YOU ! This bot is really really REALLY amazing! I like every main VIP features like enable source or scene, custom games, and more. Big thx to dev team and just one word : continue !
Question : It seem that you give up the development for the bot, i'm right? (plz say me "no" ahah). Will you continue?

Then my issue !

I often use your bot for visuals emotes and "enable source" function for "pop" gifs on stream and the viewers appreciate it. It's very cool. !wreckingball "I came in like a wreeeeecking baaaaall!" for say hi with miley cyrus for exemple muahah!  xD
I mix it with attached sounds BUT, and it's my question : how do you equalize my sound with the viewers sound ? (I think my sentence is very bad sry ahah).
Explanations :

I have a lot of sounds who have very low volumes for me and high for the viewers and break their ears when they use it, at minimum.
But if I play sound manually in custom command panel they are hearing at the same volume (when they tipe command in chat) than me!! It seems like the bot amplify the sound when a command is executed but not when I clic on sound play in command editor!
FYI: The sources dont put anything sounds on OBS, I thought about that. no line appear on mix audio for that sources.

Have you got a idea please ?

Thx for your help !

(and I think you laughed a lot while reading this "thing" ahah sry  ;D)

Hey there!

To answer your question about the bot's development for all intents and purposes we are led to believe that the bot is still under active development. The project itself is maintained by one developer (Who is also the owner of Deepbot) who also has a full time job.

With regards to your bug could you please provide the sound that you provided in your example? This is so I can test with the same sort of setup that you have to see if I can replicate the issue.

Thanks!
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556