Author Topic: Transferring points between accounts  (Read 5531 times)

m4ntis87

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: m4ntis87
Transferring points between accounts
« on: February 26, 2017, 11:15:11 AM »
I was asked if I could write a command that could transfer points from one account to another due to Twitch allowing name changes.
I thought I'd share it here for those who wish to use it or learn of a way to do it via command.

Ideally, I'd love to be able to transfer time and vip rank aswell, but sadly there is no command variable that I've found that will allow you to do it via command, that's down to manually editing the time/vip rank within the program.

Code: [Select]
@editpoints@[@target@[1]|@lookupinfo@[@l_points@,@target@[2]]] Migrating @pointsname@ from @target@[2] to @target@[1] @editpoints@[@target@[2]|-@lookupinfo@[@l_points@,@target@[2]]]
Due to the @editpoints@ variable being used, you'll need to edit the command inside the program to run as elevated user.
Also, due to VIP-Exclusive command variables used, you'll need to have VIP status in Deepbot to use this command.

I have the command set as !migrate, the syntax would be !migrate <newname> <oldname>
If you chose a different command name, it'd be something like !yourcommandname <newname> <oldname>

I have the command set to mod only, as I trust those with access to not abuse the command.

If it's useful for you, enjoy and thanks. If it's not what you need, thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 11:20:59 AM by m4ntis87 »

ThatGirlSlays

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
  • Twitch Name: ThatGirlSlays
Re: Transferring points between accounts
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 04:02:00 AM »
Just wanted to update for anyone who might see this thread. When a user undergoes a Twitch name change you can use the !renameuser command to transfer their points, hours watched, rank, VIP status and profile notes from their old profile to their new profile.

!renameuser <old username> <new username>

Siratida

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • จีคลับ
Re: Transferring points between accounts
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 02:43:08 PM »

บทความนี้เขียนได้ดีมากเลยครับ ผมชอบอ่านมากเลยครับ