Author Topic: Banned Words / Phrase Protection not working properly  (Read 2831 times)

kupoyo

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Kupo_yo
Banned Words / Phrase Protection not working properly
« on: December 18, 2018, 07:40:17 AM »
Banned Words / Phrase Protection used to work perfectly, but lately it does not purge/timeout/ban if a banned word on the list is typed in chat EXCEPT for the last word in the list. So the bot will only moderate for one word in the list.

Tested and observed across purge/timeout/ban and with or without immune user conditions.

Not sure if it's because of the latest update or any Twitch API changes.
Thanks,

- Kupoyo

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: Banned Words / Phrase Protection not working properly
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 09:27:33 AM »
Banned Words / Phrase Protection used to work perfectly, but lately it does not purge/timeout/ban if a banned word on the list is typed in chat EXCEPT for the last word in the list. So the bot will only moderate for one word in the list.

Tested and observed across purge/timeout/ban and with or without immune user conditions.

Not sure if it's because of the latest update or any Twitch API changes.
Thanks,

- Kupoyo

Hi,

Any chance of providing examples? I know it's clear cut with what you said but for testing purposes if possible I'd like to test the use case as close to what you have as possible to see if I can replicate.
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556