Author Topic: Donation Alert Not Showing On Screen  (Read 1996 times)

OriginalxSyn

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: OriginalxSyn
Donation Alert Not Showing On Screen
« on: July 23, 2014, 12:59:03 PM »
I got the donation alret working yesterday and it worked great I stopped streaming left the bot running. Once I got back on someone donated and while the sound played the stock iamge that comes with the donation alret did not pop up also the bot did not give any syns to the person who had donated.
It worked fine yesterday but now it's not doing anything mut making the sound when someone donates.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Donation Alert Not Showing On Screen
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 11:23:07 PM »
Can you confirm if you are using Desktop Notifications or CLR Browser?
If you are using CLR Browser, did you restart DeepBot after starting up OBS.

I would say try and hit the preview button and see if the notification pop's up. If not, restart OBS and try again.

Generally CLR Browser creates a connection with DeepBot on startup or when you disable and enable the scene (if it is not a global source)
If you restart the Bot after that, the connection is lost and needs to be re-established by unchecking/re-checking the notification source.

You can always use the Preview button to confirm if it is connected.

OriginalxSyn

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: OriginalxSyn
Re: Donation Alert Not Showing On Screen
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 02:28:43 PM »
I am not using CLR browser when it pops up on the screen it's jsut for me to see. I seemed to notice that it always works fine for people in the North American region but when it comes to over seas (mainly Germany and the UK) it plays the sound but doesnt grant the currency reward, move them VIP, or grant them VIP time.

Also I was wondering if the bot stacks VIP time for the people that donate more then once? like if i donated bronze 3 times if it would bump me up to silver and give me 3 months instead of one. Just wondering on this part. Just so i know if i need to go in and manually change the times and VIP myself.