Author Topic: disable/restrict certain default bot commands  (Read 2054 times)

l0wcrow

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: l0wcrow
disable/restrict certain default bot commands
« on: August 01, 2014, 10:55:00 AM »
Hey guys

I want to disable or at least restrict certain default bot commands ( http://deepbot.deep.sg/wiki/Bot+Commands )

the commands i want to disable/restrict are:

!songlist
!skipsong
!skipsong x

Its my stream and I would like to listen to my music and not see in chat !skipsong and stuff, there will be always at least one who dont like the song so its technically nonsense in my chat which I dont want to see. Another point is that many people asking me for my playlist and the plan was to give it to them for a certain amount of my currency and not for free. I hope you guys understand what i mean.

I tried to write: !disable songlist true (bot said its disabled but its still working...)

thanks in advance

l0wcrow
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:00:35 AM by l0wcrow »

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: disable/restrict certain default bot commands
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 10:24:16 PM »
This feature is currently not available. If you do not use the internal music player, then they commands wont work.

l0wcrow

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: l0wcrow
Re: disable/restrict certain default bot commands
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 08:28:25 PM »
Hey, its me again, is there really no way to use the internal player because its just great but to disable/restrict the commands especially !songlist
Maybee its possible to change the name of the command, so I can change the command to like !sanjldnskjandksaj Nobody would type this!

If I play my music just from youtube page I often had problems with my scrobbler. I used a chrome addon which scrobbeled my music to last.fm and with  java script I was able to show tracks on stream but like I said I had much trouble with it. Internal player from deepbot works just great. Just adding the .txt and thats it.

Would be super awesome if you can check if its possible to restrict/disable/change commands ExpertsOnline. This would be so awesome ;)

Thank you very much