Poll

Raffle - Raffle Close Timer: Change to behavior of + - buttons, it's upside down :)

YES
NO

Author Topic: Feature change - are you guys used to it already ? [Resolved]  (Read 2053 times)

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
Feature change - are you guys used to it already ? [Resolved]
« on: November 07, 2013, 07:47:10 AM »
Hey guys,
I asked Expert about if it is possible to change it and he said that everyone is already used to it.. It's not something that someone can't live without, obviously, but maybe it would help if there are more peeps out there that feel the same about that. I thought it would be a nice way how to decide, what is best for rest of the guys out here.
Thanks for taking the time to vote about this
Woody
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:09:18 AM by ExpertsOnline »

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Feature change - are you guys used to it already ?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 02:20:30 PM »
Hey guys,
I asked Expert about if it is possible to change it and he said that everyone is already used to it.. It's not something that someone can't live without, obviously, but maybe it would help if there are more peeps out there that feel the same about that. I thought it would be a nice way how to decide, what is best for rest of the guys out here.
Thanks for taking the time to vote about this
Woody

It would help if you mentioned what exactly you wanted changed  :P

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 04:15:35 PM »
Hi :)
Yeah, I am sorry about that, but since we were already talking about that, you know.
Well, the plus and minus buttons for raffle timer are upside down, I am sorry, but my english forbids me from describing it any better :) When you click the upper button, it's subtracting.

I already asked you about this feature and you answered to me that peeps are already used to it, so I figured I might just try to ask some of them.
Sorry for the confusion

Have a nice day
Woody

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 11:46:42 PM »
Wow,
it's in, with latest update.
Thanks a lot, I would say it's another step for Deep Bot towards being the best :)

Have a nice weekend
Woody
P.S.: please lock this thread