Author Topic: new version bug ? 0.2.20  (Read 1906 times)

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
new version bug ? 0.2.20
« on: November 10, 2013, 07:39:42 AM »
Hi there,
I discovered (well, my viewers) some strange behavior today, after I updated. Pattern not yet known, but for no reason, user's points are getting multiplied by 100. Yeah, just like that :)
Happened to 5 peeps, most of them mods I believe.

I decided to stop the timer indefinitelly, so a timely response (if it is even new Deep Bot's bug, or it's my stuff) would be really appreciated.

Also, after changing the raffle timer buttons (thanks for that) it's behaving strangely: today I set up 2 minutes countdown and after starting, it started with 23:58:00 and was counting downwards :)
Like take a "whole day", substract your chosen value (the raffle timer) and then count down the rest of it. Tried now with selecting 1 whole hour, countdown starts at 22:59:57.

Please let me know what's up,
thanks a lot Experts
Woody

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: new version bug ? 0.2.20
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 09:25:20 AM »
Thanks for the report.

I have fixed the raffle timer in the new release.

As for the points multiplication error nobody else has reported anything similar yet.
I need more information on what is triggering this to be able to identify the action/screen/function that causes the multiplication.

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
Re: new version bug ? 0.2.20
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 12:14:35 AM »
Hi
I made some tests, its definitely a MOD problem. I did some testing, I unmodded 3 peeps and modded them again, nwo I looked there and they got points x 100, again. I am sending you the pic through PM, I am sorry, but it is currently unusable for me.
Thanks
Woody