Author Topic: Join more channels  (Read 1411 times)

spikechrisgaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: spikechrisgaming
Join more channels
« on: September 01, 2014, 07:39:07 PM »
I think it would be cool, If you could make the bot join more then one channel.

Yea i know people prop would use it for like spam bots or something,
But i think it would be cool

Crimson Sands Gaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Crimson_Sands_Gaming
Re: Join more channels
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 05:49:57 PM »
i agree it could be abused...     However i could make great use of this myself aswell.

my Brother has started streaming every so often on Twitch after seeing me doing it and wants the Bot, We typically promote each other when one is offline and the others not, we stream diff games and have diff tastes.  A few times the issue of "points can only be gained and used on this stream" came up cause we get my Viewers on his stream half the time, so it's disappointing to the Viewers....  We'd love it if it were possible that i could put my bot on his stream so they could still gain points that goto the same total since i give those weekly game giveaways using the points.

However, if it were even possible, you would need to have it in a way they wouldnt gain Double or more points at a time... so if they were in a live stream and the others offline, they'd get the live points butnot the offline, and if both were online, only one stream would count (wouldnt double point them).
http://www.twitch.tv/crimson_sands_gaming - Waiting for Star Citizen to be more Stream worthy, playing Random games till then! come Join the fun!

spikechrisgaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: spikechrisgaming
Re: Join more channels
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 02:46:28 AM »
I think it would be fun, But yea it could be abused, So eh