Poll

Option To Disable Minigames on Steam Startup: Would You Find This Feature Useful?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
Maybe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 13, 2015, 02:13:32 AM

Author Topic: POLL: Disable Mini Games When Stream Goes Live Option  (Read 1421 times)

DasMehdi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: dasmehdi
POLL: Disable Mini Games When Stream Goes Live Option
« on: February 02, 2015, 11:45:52 PM »
As the title suggests, it would be great if there was an option to turn on games when a stream goes live, and turn them back on when it goes offline.

Games create spam, and I usually manually turn it off. Having it happen automatically would be awesomesauce.

Quote from: Dante557
I also can see how this particular option could prove useful. I agree that the mini games themselves can cause an ungodly amount of spam if there are a lot of viewers are in the IRC chat. Another options for this would be to have the mini games playable only on the bot's channel. This would unload the spam to another channel and keep your main chat relatively clean from spam (Well, spam created by Deepbot itself anyway).

Poll Added, Topic Title Changed, Poll closes in 7 days
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:12:50 AM by Dante557 »

MetagamingTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MetagamingTV
Re: Automatically turn off "games" when stream goes live
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 04:23:04 AM »
Ah you mean that they turn off when stream goes offline? That is a feature we would like as well.

And/or adding a moderator command that can enable/disable the minigames also. But yea we prefer to not have the games on when stream isnt on.