Author Topic: Points Options - Only Issue points to viewers active in Chat - does not work  (Read 2144 times)

Jiminimonka

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Jiminimonka
I have had this option enabled since it became available. All users, regardless of chat activity (none or a lot of activity) still gain points at the rate set in Deepbot.

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
I've just tested this myself and it worked as intended. How often do you give out points and how often have you set it so a user is considered active?
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

Jiminimonka

• Youngling
    • View Profile
I give out 1 point every 30 minutes while streaming and 1 point every 90 when I am not streaming. Lurkers that are not chatting, and have not chatted for MONTHS are still getting points when I am offline or online.

Jiminimonka

• Youngling
    • View Profile
I am offline now. Just set offline points to 1/1 minute. Said lurkers have just gained 1 point each. While I was typing this message, they just got another point each, as did everyone else in the channel, except nightbot and jimibot.

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Very interesting. Especially considering the bots in your channel didn't gain points during that period. The only thing I can think of is join/part messages counting towards them being considered "active" but if this was the case then the bots would have also got points (Unless you removed the ability for them to gain points in their user properties in the User Database). I'll ask Experts to have a look to this being a potential issue.

Sorry for the late reply, I really need to frequent the forums more often.

Dante557
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

Jiminimonka

• Youngling
    • View Profile
The bots in my channel do have their points disabled.

Thanks for replying. I understand the delay, no problem.