Author Topic: Few bugs after few days testing  (Read 3304 times)

koroshi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: sir_koroshi
Few bugs after few days testing
« on: November 14, 2013, 06:31:05 PM »
First off this seems to be with my client only when asking the other testers. Whenever I give a user VIP status, it gives the user 1.000 x more points for example. If a user had 46 points and I applied VIP Bronze/silver or gold to that specific person it would make his points 46.000.

!top 10 should be an admin command, but in my stream everyone is able to use it.

Bot doesn't reconnect on its own when losing connection. I ussually have to restart the bot completely before it reconnects.

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
Re: Few bugs after few days testing
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 07:43:42 AM »
wow, so this is what it does.. As I mentioned somewhere else on the forums, I encoutered the multiplying too, and yes, I was using modding/VIPing users too, please Experts try to look in this direction :)

Also one more thing comes to my mind, that is: from time to time I receive a popup about DeepBot crashing, I click OK and the program continues to run.. am I supposed to restart it or it's ok if it didn't crash and everything will work further :)
Thanks

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 01:57:33 PM »
The edit user point multiplication should be fixed in the latest version.
As for !top commands, I can see it only works with mods.

Lastly, the bot checks for reconnection every 5-10mins. Obviously this is too slow for when you are streaming, but I am yet to find a stable way to check the connection more frequently.

koroshi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 04:18:51 PM »
I have a problem updating the bot, everytime I go for the update it bugs out at moving files.

koroshi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 10:23:07 AM »
Thanks for the help with the update, altho currently after the update I have been getting an error : [03:12:57] <scumbag_bot> : Error - Unable to save user database locally!

constantly.

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 09:06:40 PM »
Don't want to spam here, sorry, most probably this will be a nonsense, but are you sure you can write to the location, where backups are stored ? :) I don't know, space problems, permissions and so on..
I'll try to answer myself: I got heaps of space, didn't change anything, it just started to misbehave after last update.. ok, sorry, just wanted to ask :)

koroshi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 12:45:18 AM »
The first backup folder is read only, i am not able to change this when i save the folder to be not read only, it changes immeadly back to read only. I assume this is the problem?

koroshi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 03:47:03 PM »
It seems that the bot adds extra hours to users even tho i haven't been streaming, logged in 164,8 hours, i streamed 4 hours after logging that information and about half a day later the users watched hours are 177 hours. I assume if I turn of the timer it would for now fix this.