Author Topic: Thoughts on deepbot release prices.  (Read 3560 times)

SitDownCreepa

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: CreepaGaming
Thoughts on deepbot release prices.
« on: October 03, 2014, 10:23:02 AM »
I think deepbot should have a 5$ entry fee and that gives you what you get in your second month of deepbot beta after your first 10$ if you didnt pay 5$ for the next month. I also think that there should be a pay for the next guy system, where if someone decides too, they can put down double the cost, and the next guy who wanders to the donation page gets a message saying that they are getting it for free. (without the vip features). I also think that there should be some sort of lifetime subscription thing, (50-100$ depending on if you want vip or regular). Also there should be a way to upgrade that to premium if u have lifetime regular. A few features i would like to see in the future are: custom chat events (probably really hard to code maybe impossible, I dont know :( ) Also for people who opt in (probably only a vip feature) will allow their points to be shared around streams who opt in for that.

baker

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: hashtagBaker
Re: Thoughts on deepbot release prices.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 11:03:30 PM »
I like the Lifetime Idea, but not so much the Shared Points, you have to realize everyone uses a different currency, everyone earns at different rate, and the entire reason for the points is to make them want to stay, and win and keep them more entertained on your stream.