Author Topic: need help/info  (Read 1573 times)

Airwolf777

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Airwolf777
need help/info
« on: January 28, 2015, 10:09:48 PM »
So i am paying for the vip subscription how ever i cant use deepbot right now because the way my dorm wifi is set up it blocks it, and by block it i mean i lose connection to it after 10 seconds to a minute, so i either need to know enough info about deepbot to convince my network admin to unblock it or i will have to cancel the monthly payment, when i last talked to the net admin he said that anything using file transfer and peer to peer sharing they have to automatically block. If anyone could give me some clarity on how deepbot maintain connection to keep it on i would greatly appreciate it.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 10:26:53 PM by Airwolf777 »

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
Re: need help/info
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 09:53:43 AM »
You have access to the servers.  Please make sure that you are running DeepBot in admin mode and have no firewalls that could be blocking the connection.  I can see that there have no been any attempts to connect to the servers since the 24th, so if you have tried since then, it is a problem with DeepBot being blocked.

Airwolf777

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Airwolf777
Re: need help/info
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 01:22:23 PM »
the reason that there havent been any attempts is because is i cant use it so why try. my dorm wifi is set to block it for some reason and that is an annoyance it is probably a firewall issue but my net admin wanted me to bring him more information about how information is sent between the bot and the servers before he would unblock it