Author Topic: When I try to copy over user.bin Deepbot says I am not in closed beta anymore  (Read 1671 times)

miladydreads

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: miladydreads
Like the title says. 

My hard drive was failing and I had to install windows on another drive.  When I tried to copy over the users.bin files it threw that error message.  I had to uninstall and reinstall deepbot to get it to work again.  Any help?

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
I can see successful connection attempts on the servers for your account.  Are you still having this problem?  If so, make sure you are running in admin mode, and try switching the port and see if that helps, and turn off any firewalls that maybe on your computer/network.

miladydreads

• Youngling
    • View Profile
I ran as admin/ switched ports and copied user and userconfig.  I got the error:  DeepBot is currently in closed beta.  Your stream does not have access to the Closed Beta.  Please apply at etc.

Right now I am just streaming using the new files.  Kinda sucks to my long time followers :T 
I hope we can get this fixed, if not it's OK.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
After you copy over your new files, please redo the oauth and get new twitch login credentials. Most likely your old login does not work anymore.

miladydreads

• Youngling
    • View Profile
THIS WORKED!!!

Thank you for saving my files :D