Author Topic: New VS. Returning Viewer greetings  (Read 2355 times)

Gaming4MS

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: gaming4ms
New VS. Returning Viewer greetings
« on: February 10, 2015, 03:06:10 AM »
Is this something that is currently available OR can it be in the next release??

I've seen other bots which have New versus Returning viewer greetings:  Seperate them so you have "First time Viewers" and "Returning" viewer greetings -- maybe this can be something that is implemented in the future??? I hope :-)

IE: Hi BLAHBLAH! If this is your virst time, enjoy --- OR --- Welcome Back BLAHBLAH! Thank you for tuining in :-)

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: New VS. Returning Viewer greetings
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 04:33:33 AM »
You can already do this, although you would have to add the greeting manually. Either thru a command or by editing the user in the database. Although it won't show up, because it is bugged atm. And will be fixed in the next patch.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Gaming4MS

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: gaming4ms
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 09:52:45 PM »
That is a LOT of manual work though -- I was looking for something more automated like UTB currently does theirs :P

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 05:02:40 AM »
Yes it is. And hopefully with some of the features that have been requested, something more automated can be set in place. We have a shop system idea that would be really awesome, that could do this. They can buy a custom greeting for x points.

But if you just want a welcome back message, then I suppose that could be done to. Might be able to be done now, depending on if I can do a custom command that viewers can enter themselves. I will test and see if I can, and let you know.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport