Author Topic: Beam.Pro Support  (Read 5661 times)

blackhawk120

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: blackhawk120
Beam.Pro Support
« on: February 23, 2015, 01:17:46 AM »
I know your strictly for twitch at the moment, but it would be nice to have multiple support other stream sites. Beam is new and currently in beta format, would like to see beam as a choice also, I know a lot of people that are switching to them from twitch, but they are also going to hitbox. I love your bot and want to keep using it I'm getting sick of twitch's shit failing on me a lot. I do hope you do open the bot to other sites :).

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: possable support for beam
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 01:47:49 AM »
This has come up several times. And as of right now, we aren't looking into other streaming websites. Maybe later down the road.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

RuschGaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: ruschgaming
Beam.Pro Support
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 03:40:38 AM »
Since Beam.pro was released to the public lots of my friends went there as well. and i am planning to go there too.
so i wondering if we could get beam.pro support for deepbot.

or give us the option to connect to a different IRC?

Jagmas

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Jagmas.com
  • Twitch Name: Jagmas
Re: Beam.Pro Support
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 03:41:50 AM »
As a monthly supporter of Deep Bot I second this as I am very interested in beam. They seem to have details available for APIs for hooking into chat (https://developer.beam.pro/api) and love the delay times compared to twitch and others.

lindsaystone

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: lindsaystone
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 03:07:09 PM »
I also would like to see this, as I'm already stream at both sites, it would  be great if at the very least you guys add the points system, and the follow alerts.  I can tell you I know of several streamers who are leaving Twitch all together and I know several that are dual streaming on both, and now that restream is coming out which allows to stream on both without eating extra bandwidth I'm sure these numbers will grow. I can also tell you that the one's I know that have switched over or are dual streaming many of them are deepbot users.  There are already other bots in development, but you guys really have a chance to step in since so much groundwork has already been laid by you guys.  Also Beam offers like six different libraries for different code languages.

lindsaystone

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: lindsaystone
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 03:10:19 PM »
I also would like to see this and i know several others.  I enjoy what deepbot has to offer, but if I'm going to be dual streaming, I need to look into maybe doing something that will support both sides.  They already have api set up you could hook into as well as several libraries.  With them starting to offer partnership soon, I'm sure more are going to me move over.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 11:25:10 PM »
Probably won't support other sites till later in the future. Hitbox has been suggested, and a few other sites. If you wanna look at this way, it's better to have a full program with a lot features available to be fully released before expanding into other websites.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 12:15:37 PM »
At this point we are not supporting other streaming site.

We will evaluate this demand periodically, however currently the significant effort needed to support other sites can't be justified. This effort could be used to enhance the experience of thousands of streamers already with us on Twitch.

andsim

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: andsim
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 04:59:47 PM »
aaww to bad i just move to beam.pro as well i know lack support of follower alert