Author Topic: Bankheisting other deepbot streams  (Read 2449 times)

damage

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
  • Twitch Name: scarfino
Bankheisting other deepbot streams
« on: December 12, 2013, 08:19:35 AM »
My chat came up with the idea for deepbot (not sure if this is possible).

They LOVE the bankheist feature. They think it would be even cooler to be able to fire up a bankheist, and it would randomly select another LIVE deepbot streamer to steal from.

The bot would notify the other channel that they are about to get robbed, and it's time to defend their bank.

If more xp goes in from the stream that is heisting, they would have better odds of getting out alive. If the defending stream puts more xp in, they have a better chance of successfully defending.

Thoughts? :)

CouchTalkWithGamerGirls

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: ctwgg
Re: Bankheisting other deepbot streams
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 03:59:42 PM »
I see lots of fights and yelling as a result of fellow deepbot users who have less viewers and therein a less of an advantage. But for two corroborating streams it sounds like a nice idea. But it would be very distracting to the viewers AND it can cause the larger stream to syphon the smaller streams viewers (nonregulars) into the bigger stream... which isn't cool imo for the smaller stream.

Izlsnizzt

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 07:25:13 AM »
IMO this will cause excess spam in chat, which bankheist was specifically designed to avoid.  While this does seem like an awesome idea it will probably have to wait until the viewer client is out.  This way all this can be arranged by your viewers without so much as a single command in chat.

Logic_Wolf

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Logic_Wolf
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 02:44:24 AM »
We already know me and Scarfino's Chat will be going against each other daily if this was put in lol.