Author Topic: Newest Member Here  (Read 987 times)

USAF_Hart

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: USAF_Hart
Newest Member Here
« on: May 13, 2015, 11:54:31 PM »
Hello all. My name is USAF_Hart, but I just go by Hart. I am currently serving in the US Air Force (8 years running), and have been streaming for a little over 2 years. I have a very modest 1.3K followers, and found DeepBot by watching fellow streamer TheGreatGQ. I enjoy interacting with my viewers (provided they are talking back), but am always looking for ways to get even the silent ones involved. Which is why i've turned to DeepBot. I look forward to interacting with the Bot and hopefully this raises my stream interaction. I am mostly a Sports game streamer, with the occasional FPS or PC game mixed in. I am also involved in Operation Supply Drop. They are a non-profit organization that looks for donations to gather gaming supplies for those serving down range by bringing fun where there is none. You can find more information about OSD by visiting here: http://www.operationsupplydrop.org/ You may also view my channel at www.twitch.tv/usaf_hart Thanks for reading and have a great day!