Author Topic: Custom Ranks and Commands Gone  (Read 1723 times)

bradacus

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: bradacus
Custom Ranks and Commands Gone
« on: May 14, 2015, 06:41:23 AM »
I was using deepbot VIP fine up until I rebooted and lost all the ranks and commands.
It said I was VIP however I kept receiving an error when I loaded it up. I restored the deepbot folder to a backup from earlier in the day before the crashed - and now nothing is custom anymore (the bot works again though).

I recently donated 5 bucks and was confirmed to be VIP so I'm not sure what is causing it.

Edit: Here are my error logs since the problem began yesterday.

12 May 17:03:44,493 - 0.6.0.14: Crashed Invalid credentials
12 May 17:03:44,555 - 0.6.0.14: Crashed    at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.QueryClientLoginToken(GDataCredentials gc, String serviceName, String applicationName, Boolean fUseKeepAlive, IWebProxy proxyServer, Uri clientLoginHandler)
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataGAuthRequest.QueryAuthToken(GDataCredentials gc)
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataGAuthRequest.EnsureCredentials()
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataRequest.EnsureWebRequest()
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataGAuthRequest.EnsureWebRequest()
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataRequest.Execute()
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataGAuthRequest.Execute(Int32 retryCounter)
   at Google.GData.Client.GDataGAuthRequest.Execute()
   at Google.GData.Client.Service.Query(Uri queryUri, DateTime ifModifiedSince, String etag, Int64& contentLength)
   at Google.GData.Client.Service.Query(FeedQuery feedQuery)
   at GDataDB.DatabaseClient.GetDatabase(String name)
   at DeepBot.Main..ctor()
   at DeepBot.Program.Main()
12 May 17:23:30,978 - 0.7.0.21: Error - Unable to move users.tmp to users.bin. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
   at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
   at DeepBot.Main.#mO()
13 May 16:38:29,364 - 0.7.0.21: Error - Unable to delete users.tmp. The process cannot access the file 'C:\DeepBot - Twitch Streamer Assistant\data\users.tmp' because it is being used by another process.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
   at DeepBot.Main.#mO()
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 07:07:08 AM by bradacus »

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Custom Ranks and Commands Gone
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 08:17:38 AM »
It sounds like you have two deepbots open, or one of the instances was not closed.

First off to get your commands back, go to the channel commands tab>channel commands>Right click the big white box>Migrate.

Next for your users.bin to be read correctly, I would open up task manager and make sure all instances of deepbot are closed. And make sure you move all data files (users.bin, usersconfig.bin, deepbot.s3, and chanmsgconfig.bin) into the data folder from the Deepbot Folder. Since update 0.7.0.8 was released, all data is now in the data folder of deepbot.

Restart deepbot once you move the files in order for them to be read/restored.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

bradacus

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: bradacus
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 09:30:32 AM »
Thanks! I did this and got the commands back and working - however I wasn't able to get the ranks back. They are all the default ranks.

I have changed the 'ranks.txt' and 'ranks_master.txt' to my custom ranks yet nothing changes? Is there a rank limit (how many I can input?). I think I have 50 if that makes a difference.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 09:42:02 AM »
Thanks! I did this and got the commands back and working - however I wasn't able to get the ranks back. They are all the default ranks.

I have changed the 'ranks.txt' and 'ranks_master.txt' to my custom ranks yet nothing changes? Is there a rank limit (how many I can input?). I think I have 50 if that makes a difference.

The max amount is 42. However ranks are now built into the bot. Go to Config Tab>Gear (Upper Right Corner)>On the Left User Ranks>Either fill out the ranks you want, or try loading rank names from legacy text file.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport