Author Topic: Bankheist,drag race,song request, and welcoming people in are not working  (Read 2005 times)

slita

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Slita
Bankheist,drag race and welcoming people in are not working
 checked around and couldnt find any solutions hope you can help stream is live atm so come stop in twitch.tv/slita

the welcome back to old people is working but not to new viewers very odd also arena is working to

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
You can find all built in commands, here: http://deepbot.deep.sg/wiki/Bot+Commands&structure=Index&page_ref_id=6

To get bankheist to work, you have to enable it, if you haven't already. Then the command is !bankheist x (x=points to risk)

To get Dragrace to work, the command is: !dragrace type x y : Command to start/enter a drag race. "x" is amount of points to bet and "y" is a number between 1-8 for the car you are betting on. Type can be "win", "top2" or "top3" as detailed below. Choose wisely!

As for the welcome back message, do you have it setup like this:

Make sure Client Only is unchecked. And you can choose to turn on "On First Chat". I think there is a small bug, so it doesn't welcome new users.

Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

slita

• Youngling
    • View Profile
yea i was using the commands its not working for me or any of my viewers have posted list to them even we cant get drag,bank,or songrequest to work atm.   and kk the welcome thing has a bug good to know.   and thanks for the help

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
I went to your channel to check, you either have the game disabled, or you changed the settings of the activation command. Can you confirm it is enabled?

Do you mind taking a screenshot of your bankheist settings?

Need help ASAP?

slita

• Youngling
    • View Profile
it seems to all be working now XD thanks for all the help bro and keep up the good work

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
it seems to all be working now XD thanks for all the help bro and keep up the good work

No problem.

Need help ASAP?