Author Topic: I broke DeepBot chat highlights  (Read 1502 times)

TripRodriguez

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TripRodriguez
I broke DeepBot chat highlights
« on: June 19, 2015, 03:03:28 AM »
Hello and thanks for creating DeepBot! 

I had set DeepBot to highlight "New user detected!" in the chat and it was working fine.  I got the bright idea to change the bot text color to blue to make it easier to pick out the (non highlighted) bot messages from the user messages and it overrode the highlight.  After changing that when my Bot said "New user detected!" it was blue just like all the other bot messages instead of getting highlighted in red.  I tried setting the bot text color back to black but I still get no red highlight which is not good. 

Can anyone tell me how to fix this without having to lose all my other settings, viewer info/points, and customizations? 

Thanks!

Trip

PS- I just remembered I have another problem related to this.  When I set Deepbot to "Play sound on highlight" it instantly crashes deep bot every time a message triggers the highlight feature.  The sound never plays, Deepbot seems to stop working, and I get a separate error message window that doesn't really give any info on what happened.  This happens even with the default sample sounds in the deepbot folder.  Any help on this?  I'd really like to be able to use that feature as well.  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 03:10:02 AM by TripRodriguez »

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: I broke DeepBot chat highlights
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 02:44:02 AM »
Can you please share the error log within the logs folder? It should allow us to understand the issue and help debug further.

Thanks,
Experts

TripRodriguez

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 02:59:54 AM »
Error log attached, thanks!

TripRodriguez

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 07:13:37 AM »
Any help on this?  I'm still hoping for a solution to these problems.

Trip