Author Topic: New instance of Deepbot  (Read 1401 times)

ReddGames

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: https://www.twitch.tv/ReddGames
New instance of Deepbot
« on: July 05, 2015, 09:09:27 AM »
So I'm planning a streaming event where (If possible), I'd like to change a lot of my current settings I've set up on Deepbot just for the day, including points, timers, commands and the like. However, I don't want to lose these settings since I put a lot of time into adjusting them. I also dont want to spend a lot of time copy pasting all of the settings and viewer information if I can avoid it. So I wanted to know if there was an easier way to reset my deepbot while still keeping all my old settings which I would re-apply after the event.

Thanks!

Edit: The event is still not for another two weeks so Im not in a huge rush, it would just be very inconvenient to have my deepbot down for a few streams while i set it up for the event.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: New instance of Deepbot
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 09:33:40 AM »
So in your deepbot folder, all the data/settings is in the Data Folder (C:\Deepbot Folder\data) So I would just rename them by adding like usersevent.bin or something. You could also just copy your data folder and rename it to like dataEvent, then just change the name of each data folder when you aren't using them. If you wanna reset the bot, you can just delete everything in the data folder or delete the data folder itself and it will be like you just installed it.

Hopefully this helps you, let me know if you need more explanation or anything.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

ReddGames

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: https://www.twitch.tv/ReddGames
Re: New instance of Deepbot
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 01:47:35 PM »
So in your deepbot folder, all the data/settings is in the Data Folder (C:\Deepbot Folder\data) So I would just rename them by adding like usersevent.bin or something. You could also just copy your data folder and rename it to like dataEvent, then just change the name of each data folder when you aren't using them. If you wanna reset the bot, you can just delete everything in the data folder or delete the data folder itself and it will be like you just installed it.

Hopefully this helps you, let me know if you need more explanation or anything.
Awesome! Thank you.