Author Topic: Some ideas.  (Read 1426 times)

AhtnamasStudio

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Ahtnamas_Studio
Some ideas.
« on: August 19, 2015, 11:33:05 PM »
If some of these are said already I do apologize.

So these are some ideas/commands I think DeepBot  needs.
If one of these ideas are possible please tell me how if can thanks.

Block people from giveaways. Basically when some one wins a giveaway I don't want them to be able to enter for another 24H. So other viewers can win. How ever not being able to remove or block people from entering giveaways is a struggle as I need to wright down peoples names and when they win. It is just one big mess and I hope we can either remove or block people from entering giveaways.

!gamble This command would be kind of a fun mini game.  The streamer sets [min] [bet] [max]. So min = minimal amount of points the user can win. Bet = how much the user has to pay to do this game. Max = the max amount of coins the player can win. How it would work is like this. Lets say min = 1, bet = 50, max = 100. When the player types in the command it chooses a random number from. 1 - 100 So depending on the number. It depends on how much you lose or win. So like if the number was 72 they user would of won 22 coins.

Custom VIP message  I was hoping we could add a automatic custom VIP message. Kind of like "Welcome [VipRank] @user@ member to the stream!. I do this for gold VIP members but to keep track of when peoples gold expire so I can remove the welcome message is a little tough.

Custom mini games. I know this would be hard to make. I was thinking if we could make are own custom mini games. It would make the bot and our streams unique. So we could use custom commands and information lines ect.

Have a second type of currency but not like a main one. One that you don't earn every minute. I was thinking if we could have a second type of currency like. "Raffle Tickets" users could buy these and the streamer could do giveaways or what not. That require xx amount of second currency.

Now finally and I do think this one exists I just can not find it.

Top donater. I have a few people that have donated 5$ then another 5$. I was hoping we could add them all up. So even if USER donate 1$ 6 times. We could figure out a way to say. This user donated 6$ not. This user has donated 1$. Top donation thing.

I do hope these will be considered.  :) Thank you for your time. I got tones more if any of these sounds good.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Some ideas.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 09:56:04 AM »
Ya, I put a suggestion in from another viewer about setting a minimum time in the userdatabase has to have in order to join giveaways. There is already a minimum points one.

I put in a suggestion about a RNG mini-game. (Random Number Generator) Like a lottery system. Also there may be a slots machine.

Well you can set the current welcome message for VIPs only. (Channel Commands > Event Messages) Then just put Welcome @viprank@ @user@ member to the stream!

Custom Mini-games have been suggested.

Second type of currency on the list as well.

The top donator by day, week, and month have been suggested as well.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:03:24 AM by RepentGamingTV »
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport