Author Topic: Music Request....  (Read 1951 times)

hawkeye

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Music Request....
« on: February 28, 2014, 12:34:35 PM »
if someone request - setting there request next in que as long as time frame to play is within timer of current song?
Say there is 120 - 300 seconds left in current song. Set there request to next in que
or when viewers start requesting clearing the current list and then adding there songs to que that they will begin playing and if no songs in list then load default list

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
Re: Music Request....
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 10:35:50 PM »
Hi :)
I am sorry, but I really do not understand you :D Would you consider to elaborate more on the topic, please ? :)
Woody

Izlsnizzt

Re: Music Request....
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 12:15:59 AM »
This is a bit complicated to explain but I'll do my best.

No songs currently loaded (Blank list)
    • A new song request should begin playing immediately upon request
    • Songs requested will be played in the order requested
    • If the bot runs out of requests it either stop playing music or go back to the top of the queue, based on the repeat setting.

Songs Currently Playing
      • If you are currently playing tracks from a playlist or requests, and a song is requested, it will be added to the current list after the currently playing track, and will play when the currently playing track ends.  Again songs are added in the order they are requested.
      • If the bot runs out of song requests it will resume playing your personal playlist (If one is loaded) until it runs out songs, at which point it will stop playing music, or go back to the top of the queue

TL;DR - Song requests always take priority.