Author Topic: Music - Can't Add Songs Manually or via Chat Command  (Read 1524 times)

bunn3hh4x

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Twitch.tv/bunn3hh4x
  • Twitch Name: bunn3hh4x
Music - Can't Add Songs Manually or via Chat Command
« on: December 25, 2015, 11:54:35 PM »
Bug: Music player will not add songs via the actual DeepBot program itself or through commands in chat.
Info: No error occurs. Clicking add song or playlist brings up the link box but after pasting a link it does not add the song to the list. Same thing occurs when using the chat commands with no visual acceptance of the song URL or ID. Commands such as !requestsong work but when you add the URL or the ID nothing happens. In the program itself the add song/playlist button stay yellow after submitting the link/ID.
How did you produce this bug or come across it?: Ran the bot one day and suddenly that feature just stopped working.

I tried most of the already suggested things in the forums but none worked. Run in Administrator, edited host file, flushed dns, logged out and cleared both bot and stream ID/oAuth and logged back in. I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled yet because of all my settings and viewer points-- don't see a backup option?

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Music - Can't Add Songs Manually or via Chat Command
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 12:59:03 AM »
Can you take a screenshot of your music tab?

Also if the songs are longer than 20 mins, they won't be added
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

bunn3hh4x

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Twitch.tv/bunn3hh4x
  • Twitch Name: bunn3hh4x
Re: Music - Can't Add Songs Manually or via Chat Command
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 11:23:56 AM »
It was just a blank music screen so I wasn't sure a screenshot was necessary. I went ahead and uninstalled and reinstalled and that seems to of resolved the issue.

Thank you for a timely response and Happy Holidays :)