Author Topic: Using Deepbot Chat & Music with a 2-pc Stream  (Read 1419 times)

Leftylucy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: LeftyLucy_PvP
Using Deepbot Chat & Music with a 2-pc Stream
« on: March 15, 2016, 09:11:04 PM »
Hey guys,

I am planning on upgrading to a 2-pc stream. One pc will be my Stream PC, and the other PC will be my Gaming PC. I would like to keep my current display setup of only two monitors.

I have used Deepbot for months now, and I like using both the chat and music player features. I would like to continue doing this, but now I will have some limitations. I was wondering if anyone knew of a configuration that will allow me to accomplish my goals listed below.

Goals:
1 - Deepbot chat must be on Monitor 1 while my game is on Monitor 2
2 - Deepbot music must be playing on my Gaming PC

Currently, I am thinking that Monitor 1 will be connected to my Stream PC and Monitor 2 will be connected to my Gaming PC. This means that Goal #1 will require me to run Deepbot on my Stream PC while Goal #2 will require me to run Deepbot on my Gaming PC.

I am unable to test this right now and I figured I would post my situation here in the event that I have an issue connecting to Deepbot on two different machines.

Does anyone have any ideas or configuration changes that may help me use both Deepbot chat and music with two PCs and only two total monitors?

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
Re: Using Deepbot Chat & Music with a 2-pc Stream
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 10:44:12 PM »

Leftylucy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: LeftyLucy_PvP
Re: Using Deepbot Chat & Music with a 2-pc Stream
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 12:54:37 AM »
Fantastic - thanks! I'll be trying this soon. :)