Author Topic: A few Useful and Unique User Functionalities  (Read 1495 times)

TenChuy_702

• Youngling
    • View Profile
A few Useful and Unique User Functionalities
« on: January 31, 2016, 06:56:54 PM »
Here I have a Few requested Features that I think would definitely make the experience unique and better But not Groundbreaking or Needed but would be nice

1) The Ability to add Some kind of Point Duplicator. Ex. Over 100 Viewers = x2 Points for 1 hour. Clearly already possible but Would be nice if there was some automatic feature. Possibly a feature that'll allow us to set a multiplier manually and give it a timer?

2) Ability to Blacklist users from requesting songs similar to blacklisting songs.

3) Make it so When a Song is Requested it says the Song ID is displayed in the chat so that way a Mod on mobile sees the gag song they can remove it without having to leave the app and search the ID.

3) Allow us Modify the Date a user Followed/Joined. (Accidental Unfollows)

4) Allow us change the User ranks by both Hours and Minuted instead of just Minutes

5) Add a continuous moderation chain. Ex. 3 Mod strikes with Progressing Punishments. (Warning) (5 Min) (10 Min)

6) Allow someone to /w the bot then have the bot /w someone else. Ex. /w (Bot Name) !Tell    Bot then /w a Random user in chat. (Gives fun variety to the /w when they can communicate through DB or Other things.

7) Allow users to Search songs on the Song Que. Instead of Scrolling through the Cue Allow us to Search in a Search bar similar to the User Options.

Thats all I could think of at the moment I hope to possibly see these implemented in my Opinion I feel these would help  better the Bot for everyone but arent completely essential. Just a few nice additions :) Ty for your time :D

Mitch

• Master
  • Took me 20 minutes to change this...
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Mitch619911
Re: A few Useful and Unique User Functionalities
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 07:03:56 PM »
I like:
1, 3, 5, 7
Bro.
:)

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: A few Useful and Unique User Functionalities
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 07:53:31 AM »
I am just giving you other options, in no way am I trying to be rude or anything like that. I have answered each request to the best of my ability, but feel free to leave any feed back.

1) The Ability to add Some kind of Point Duplicator. Ex. Over 100 Viewers = x2 Points for 1 hour. Clearly already possible but Would be nice if there was some automatic feature. Possibly a feature that'll allow us to set a multiplier manually and give it a timer?

Already is one for activate chatters. o.o

Config Tab > Master Settings > Point Options

2) Ability to Blacklist users from requesting songs similar to blacklisting songs.

Could just ban them. Could also make song requests cost points. Or set users you trust to VIP with no points per song request.

3) Make it so When a Song is Requested it says the Song ID is displayed in the chat so that way a Mod on mobile sees the gag song they can remove it without having to leave the app and search the ID.

Could be possible.

3) Allow us Modify the Date a user Followed/Joined. (Accidental Unfollows)

Might be a possibility. Although since it pulls the data off twitch api, it may not even be possible.

4) Allow us change the User ranks by both Hours and Minuted instead of just Minutes

You mean like "User was has watched 10 hours and 36 minutes of the stream"?

5) Add a continuous moderation chain. Ex. 3 Mod strikes with Progressing Punishments. (Warning) (5 Min) (10 Min)

I do like the idea. It may be possible.

6) Allow someone to /w the bot then have the bot /w someone else. Ex. /w (Bot Name) !Tell    Bot then /w a Random user in chat. (Gives fun variety to the /w when they can communicate through DB or Other things.

Could do something like this by using custom commands. Maybe this will work:

7) Allow users to Search songs on the Song Que. Instead of Scrolling through the Cue Allow us to Search in a Search bar similar to the User Options.

Probably use Deepbot API to display the songs onto a website and then add a search feature?
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport