Author Topic: points multiplier for active viewer in chat cannot enter number less than 1  (Read 2275 times)

chr0m

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: ingame_de
hi, really bad bug for me is, that i cannot enter a number which is less than 1 in the config field "points multiplier" for the active viewer in chat.
would be great, if u can fix this earliest possible
thx :)

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Why would you want to enter a number less than one?
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557

Are you referring to this config? Are you using the slider or entering the number manually? It worked with both methods for me

Thanks,
Dante557

EDIT: Never mind, I see what option you are referring to. Is there any particular reason why you'd want to enter a number less then 1 in that field? I suppose the option should be there should you so choose but a points multiplier for active chatters is essentially 0 (i.e. not multiply the points total. I know multiplying by 0 would make it always 0 :P) when it is set to 1.0. Setting it less then this would TAKE points away for chatting.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 03:33:46 AM by Dante557 »
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

chr0m

• Youngling
    • View Profile
reason is simple.
max value for multiplier is 4.
i need 6 for gold. so i maked the double value loaylity points to 10 from 5 for 15min and maked the halve on the multipliers. so for 6 -> 3
but...
now i have to make the multiplier for active chat in the settings! (under Master Settings!) from 1,1 to 0,55.
y and heres the problem. looks really buggy to try enter a value less than 1 ;)
its really a bad bug for us...

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
The max the slider goes to is 4, correct. However you can actually set the multiplier to whatever you desire.

For example I set my multipliers to 60 by manually entering the number in.

Again, you never want to penalise active viewers in your chat as this is bad practice. Literally someone who doesn't talk would be getting more points then a viewer that is actively engaging.
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

Nazo

• Padawan
  • Expert on Twitch Bots
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: OverlordNazo
Again, you never want to penalise active viewers in your chat as this is bad practice. Literally someone who doesn't talk would be getting more points then a viewer that is actively engaging.
^^
★ Twitch Bot Expert ★

YouTube: Lord Nazo
Twitch: OverlordNazo
Twitter: @Lord_Nazo

chr0m

• Youngling
    • View Profile
The max the slider goes to is 4, correct. However you can actually set the multiplier to whatever you desire.

For example I set my multipliers to 60 by manually entering the number in.

Thats it!
easy solution^^ work ;)
thx man!!  :-*