Author Topic: Discord Feature List  (Read 2405 times)

Retzie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Retzie
Discord Feature List
« on: May 26, 2016, 11:39:40 PM »
I couldn't find a detailed list of all the things the Discord integration includes, sorry if it is posted somewhere but I couldn't find it.

Does it allow users to:
1. Earn currency: If not can users still use commands that require currency?
2. Can users use all the regular commands they normally could in Twitch chat?
3. Can users request songs if the bot is summoned to one of the voice channels, and if so does this use the same amount of currency and song skips as it does in Twitch chat?
4. Can moderators create commands with the bot in Discord?
5. Do the Mini Games also work like the Bank Heist?

I have a ton more questions but I guess to summarize it, does the bot function close to like it does in Twitch chat? And if not which features are currently missing? Thanks for reading.

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Discord Feature List
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 02:12:04 AM »
1. No, not that I know of. They have to be twitch chat to earn currency. As long as they linked their discord/twitch together, they will be able to use commands, even if they require currency.
2. Yes they could. Basically when they link their twitch account to discord, deepbot will sync whatever user group they are to discord. Example: If they are VIP gold, it will make them VIP gold on discord.
3. Yes, they can request songs, as long as the bot is listening to that channel. It works the same way with twitch chat. So to answer your question on amount and song skips, yes it does.
4. They should be able to, but it may or may not respond back that the command has been made in discord. It will respond in twitch chat if anything.
5. Yes, they do. They just may not respond back in discord, unless that was fixed/updated.

It functions the exact same way it would in twitch chat. Just know some of the built in commands may not respond back in discord. As far as I know, nothing is really missing except live twitch chat in discord (which isn't possible with discord anyways). Feel free to ask any more questions.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport