Author Topic: Issues with SONGREQUEST  (Read 2653 times)

MeMuffin

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MeMuffin
Issues with SONGREQUEST
« on: September 30, 2016, 08:06:31 PM »
Hello,

I do love the support and love from users on this forum and im here once again for some help. Some users and this is random and its not by any means that the songs are over 5 mins or that they does not have permission nor has to many songs requested when this happens. Sometimes and it has happend alot lately that they cant do songrequests and by random they can again but maybe one song and then it continues while others doesnt have issues. Its not the same person each time and some people have it working and then it stops and then it works.

I would love to have this fixed cause the request song function is like amazing and i love it!

Twitch chat:
Fanhelvetejagbetmigihakan : !requestsong  vacker tass
Fanhelvetejagbetmigihakan : !requestsong  ebain de har en
Fanhelvetejagbetmigihakan : !requestsong  adam tensta
hspikapro : Ne kollar på hans streams och tycker dom e najs (så klart inte lika najs som dina) så jag bara undra
Fanhelvetejagbetmigihakan : !requestsong  ortens favoriter
Fanhelvetejagbetmigihakan : !requestsong  why you not work
 Moderator MTVBot : The song Fifth Harmony - Work from Home ft. Ty Dolla $ign requested by fanhelvetejagbetmigihakan has been added to the

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Issues with SONGREQUEST
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 12:34:04 AM »
Well the song request by name / artist basically does a youtube search and tries to match the text with a video. I recommend using a link if the bot doesn't respond to the initial request.

I did a couple of youtube searches with the words in the first few requests and there was like one video for "vacker tass" but no artists was included in the request, so that may be why it didn't pick it up. "ebain de har en" doesn't pick up any videos with those words in it."adam tensta" is just an artist name, you also need a song name. "ortens favoriter" should have been picked up, since there are quite a few videos, but not 100% sure why, maybe needed an artist name as well.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

MeMuffin

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 07:18:43 PM »
Hey,

When this issue occur for the individual that person cant do it with direct utubelink either. I also copied what they wrote when it didnt work for them and then it worked when i did it.

This has also happend to mods :O

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 08:29:49 PM »
Do any of the users have over 1 billion points? If yes, this breaks it a bit and won't allow the user to request songs.
Do you have a max time limit set on song requests? Config Tab > Master Settings > About half way down: ( I recommending setting to 10 mins, so it allows songs/videos less than 10 mins.)

Running deepbot as admin?
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

MeMuffin

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 02:42:37 PM »
Do any of the users have over 1 billion points? If yes, this breaks it a bit and won't allow the user to request songs.
Do you have a max time limit set on song requests? Config Tab > Master Settings > About half way down: ( I recommending setting to 10 mins, so it allows songs/videos less than 10 mins.)

Running deepbot as admin?
None of my users that do the songrequests have more than 10k points and i use the default limit witch i think is 5 min and when this happens the songs arent 5 min or more :/. Been needing to run songrequests from moobot latest stream cause of the issues.

How ever i gave my bot prolly about what you said, maybe i should try to give the bot less and it might work? :O :O

I wish i could be more usefull i really want this issue resolved :)

MeMuffin

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 02:02:28 AM »
It seems that the problem was resolved when i removed the 99 billion points from my bot :D. Thank you very much you guys are awesome!