Author Topic: Chat Box off-set  (Read 1033 times)

apassioncramp

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: apassioncramp
Chat Box off-set
« on: February 02, 2017, 09:07:34 AM »
This happened the last time I updated the bot as well with the only resolution being to completely uninstall, delete, then re-install and run an older version of the bot. When I just recently updated to the latest version, I loaded up the bot and my chat box, both for my stream, and the forum chat is offset about 5 chat lines. Above the chat box is just empty space. There are clickable items in the blank space (like the text toggle) but the items are invisible and the actual image for them appears below by 5 lines or so. Is there a resolution to this? I lost my viewers' hours and currency last time I had to reset and I'd like to do a raffle soon, so I'd rather not delete and re-install..

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: Chat Box off-set
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 09:08:42 PM »
This sounds like a DPI issue. I'd recommend going into master settings and looking for the option that relates to DPI. Tick that, restart the bot and hopefully to problem will have hopefully rectified itself.
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556