Author Topic: Cannot access Forums through the Bot  (Read 1458 times)

NobodyJustBrad

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: NobodyJustBrad
Cannot access Forums through the Bot
« on: June 14, 2017, 10:27:34 AM »
This issue has me a bit worried. When I try to access the forums through the Bot, it says 403 Forbidden - Access to this resource on the server is denied. Then when I try again, it says it has detected unusual activity from my IP and that I need to verify I'm not a robot, but I can only do that on a web browser. Even after that, I get the same errors in the bot. Is this a problem with the bot or is there something infecting my computer (which I just had a new hard drive installed so there should be NOTHING wrong with it)?

Please help.

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
Re: Cannot access Forums through the Bot
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 12:19:24 PM »
I seem to be experiencing this too. For now, just use the forums from a browser, as that allows you to do the captcha and proceed.

NobodyJustBrad

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: NobodyJustBrad
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 02:34:11 AM »
I seem to be experiencing this too. For now, just use the forums from a browser, as that allows you to do the captcha and proceed.

I understand that, but as I said, it is a problem that concerns me because it sounds like there may be an infection I need to worry about on a newly replaced Hard Drive. I'm trying to get clarity if that is the case or if there is a problem on Deepbot's side.

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 10:02:02 AM »
It seems multiple users are getting this, so it's probably not a problem with your computer.