Author Topic: Possible additions?  (Read 1786 times)

ERGaming

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: EpicResetGaming
Possible additions?
« on: June 11, 2014, 08:29:22 PM »
I was wondering if you could add a few things to the bot that hopefully aren't too involved to code.

- a "welcome back"/ "see you again soon" feature... for previous viewers
- a custom welcome/goodbye message for particular users
- a custom sound playback when certain users enter/leave the channel

- custom balance check message when checking the balance of the points system

- ranking system level custom names instead of military ranking
- admin ability to change a user's rank or hours watched

I'm sorry if anything was already suggested by another user

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: Possible additions?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 01:01:32 AM »
Hey,

I believe that these features you have suggested could be useful for some streamers so I'm giving you my +1

Not sure why you would want to personally change a person's rank or hours watched but that's just me. As far as the ranks themselves though you can already edit them to what you see fit.

Navigate to the folder where you have Deepbot installed and look for the "Ranks" file. In here you can rename the ranks to whatever you want. I just tested this myself and it does indeed work. Now anyone new in my stream will have the rank of "Rapscallion" :3

Thanks,
Dante557
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

ERGaming

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: EpicResetGaming
Re: Possible additions?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 12:50:29 PM »
Hey,

I believe that these features you have suggested could be useful for some streamers so I'm giving you my +1

Not sure why you would want to personally change a person's rank or hours watched but that's just me. As far as the ranks themselves though you can already edit them to what you see fit.

Navigate to the folder where you have Deepbot installed and look for the "Ranks" file. In here you can rename the ranks to whatever you want. I just tested this myself and it does indeed work. Now anyone new in my stream will have the rank of "Rapscallion" :3

Thanks,
Dante557

LOL! thanks...

I only really want to add time to some previous viewers that have been with the stream for a while but have since been labeled as a recruit because the bot is new to the stream stats