Author Topic: deepbot text not in chat  (Read 1392 times)

bogartarmy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Bogartarmy
deepbot text not in chat
« on: August 29, 2014, 08:07:54 AM »
The last 2 days I have had a problem with deepbot text. If someone does a point request, it only shows up in deepbot chat tab for me to see, not in my twitch chat for all to see. I waited a couple days to see if the twitch DDOS had anything to do with it, but today I went into a buddy's room that also has deepbot and his is working fine. unless i clicked something by accident, I didn't change any settings. I also redid the Oauth passwords just in case that was it. Seems to me like this started happening right when i downloaded the current update. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:16:01 AM by bogartarmy »

IanChandler1990

• Padawan
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • Twitch Name: Ianchandler1990
Re: deepbot text not in chat
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 12:44:20 AM »
try and see if you you have check points in bots channel ticked.

bogartarmy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 05:04:43 AM »
Good call, but no, it isn't checked. I've checked this out more since last post. It isn't just the points. It's everything the bot says. No welcome message, no bankheists, but it does show in the deepbot chat window, doesnt go to my twitch chat. So, when someone does something with the bot, i have to read them what happened out of my deepbot chat.

bogartarmy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 05:12:58 AM »
Found out what it was. Someone banned my bot. Time to clean house...get rid of mods

Izlsnizzt

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 01:17:13 PM »
You could also mod the bot.  It makes it look more official in your channel in my opinion.