Author Topic: Follower issue  (Read 1592 times)

BritDevil

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: BritDevil
Follower issue
« on: September 07, 2014, 05:51:01 PM »
I'm just having a problem that can hopefully be solved easily.  My twitch stream states that I have way more followers than my deepbot is saying I do.  At first, the bot said I only had 53 followers, so I re-input the oauth, and now it says I have 93, but I should have way more than double that at the moment.  Any ideas on where my other 140 followers have gone?  I am unable to give them any currency until they show up :(

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
Re: Follower issue
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 09:31:26 PM »
I know this probably won't help, but can you try to refresh your follower list from the "User Database" tab? To do this right click anywhere in the white space of that tab and click "Refresh all followers". This should hopefully make a call to the Twitch API and pull all your followers from it.
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

BritDevil

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 10:57:14 PM »
Thank you so much, dante.  Sorry for no 2nd reply in my chat, I just saw a random new person in there, and figured I'd give a little greeting, then had to step away after 10 mins.  I will try doing as you suggested, and report back with results

edit: strange, it boosted from 93 to 103, but nowhere close to the 234 it should be.  Kind-of worked though

BritDevil

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 11:38:59 PM »
Wow, suddenly boosted to 242, you fixed it! thank you so much!

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 12:20:23 AM »
It's cool. Glad I could help.
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556