Author Topic: Crash when clicking connect  (Read 1504 times)

realsugartits

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: twitch.tv/realsugartits
Crash when clicking connect
« on: September 12, 2014, 05:53:21 AM »
Hey since he's on vacation and I'm not able to run the bot I'm losing "days" of the 30 days I paid for so I really hope that this gets resolved ASAP :D  Here's the logs. 11 Sep 16:45:32,370 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '#realsugartits'  Key being added: '#realsugartits'
11 Sep 16:45:32,371 - 0.5.2.1: Crashed    at System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add)
   at System.Collections.Hashtable.Add(Object key, Object value)
   at System.Collections.Hashtable.SyncHashtable.Add(Object key, Object value)
   at Meebey.SmartIrc4net.IrcClient._Event_JOIN(IrcMessageData ircdata)

Whenever I hit the connect button it crashes. Here's a screen. http://gyazo.com/38448ee3fd511a1574b13c45335a023e
I can't seem to fix this no matter what I do. Please help.

realsugartits

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Crash when clicking connect
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 05:55:30 AM »
Double post, I am running Deepbot as ADMIN btw. And I already tried reinstalling.

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 06:50:40 AM »
Deepbot uses a different username for both the Bot name and the Streamer name. You appear to be using the same name in both the bot name and the streamer name fields which is the reason this error occurs.

Looking at your application it would appear you are missing this information as you have only stated your streamer name. Unfortunately this means at this current point in time you will be unable to use Deepbot until it is resolved. This basically means waiting for Experts to correct it server side (I do not have the power to do name changes). Create the bot account on Twitch and let us know what you have called it so we can correct this error for you.

Thanks,
Dante557
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556

realsugartits

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 08:42:29 AM »
Do you think there is any way he will give me an extra day on my donation deadline? :< he gets on at 10am CET to do his rounds for the day.

Dante557

• Advisor
  • Councilor
  • Sometimes Helpful, Sometimes Not :D
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Page
  • Twitch Name: Dante557
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 08:50:56 AM »
I don't know for sure. Always worth an ask though.
If you need to get through to me you can try to contact me on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/dante556