Author Topic: LatestFollower text file not updating regularly  (Read 2179 times)

Phyrus675

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Phyrus675
LatestFollower text file not updating regularly
« on: October 06, 2014, 09:08:58 AM »
I have been trying to use OBS to display my most recent follower by using a Text source that uses Text From File pointed at the deepbot\obs\LatestFollower.txt file.   OBS will display the text the file contains, but it does not update in a relyable fashion while OBS and Deepbot are running.  I have the youtubeCurrentSong target sourced the same way, and have no problem with that file updating correctly. 
I have noticed sometimes, that the last follower file will be updated but the last 5 follow file will not have updated. 
Is there anything you can sugget to try to fix this issue?
Thanks

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: LatestFollower text file not updating regularly
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 11:28:25 AM »
I have just checked your stream status, and your initial VIP has expired.
The notification system for followers and donations are part of the exclusive features for VIP Streams which requires a monthly subscription of $5 or more. You can find out more here : http://deepbot.deep.sg/wiki/VIP+Streams

Phyrus675

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Phyrus675
Re: LatestFollower text file not updating regularly
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 03:37:56 PM »
Even though my VIP status has faded, the files in the OBS folder still update.  For instance the last5follows folder is correct.  I am not looking for a pop up follow notification, just looking to use the text files in the obs folder as source text.