Author Topic: Viewer Analytics  (Read 2290 times)

CouchTalkWithGamerGirls

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: ctwgg
Viewer Analytics
« on: November 25, 2013, 06:56:53 PM »
Thank you so much for adding the new Total users in Database field in the bot Experts!
I would like to make a suggestion with it's own thread here.
It would be amazing, if there were a kind of Analytics reporting feature built into DeepBot.
The purpose of seeing:
#1 watch time of viewers (more than just overall average)
#2 what viewers are doing (eg when do they show up and leave)
Eg a viewers per hour chart, or maybe a dot chart with Y representing minutes watched and X representing hour of stream and each dot representing a user.
Any way to extrapolate data that can be used to improve one's stream.
Just putting the idea out there :)

Thank you for an incredible and indispensable tool!

V3n0mTV

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: v3n0mtv
Bank heist statistics
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 11:05:26 PM »
I don't know if the information of the previous bank heists are being stored somewhere, but it would be nice to have some kind of statistics that the administrator can show in the chat, for example with !bhstatistics. It could show information like this:

There have been x bank heists by y users, gaining a total of  z currency. c people have died or been caught by the police. The master thief is userxyz, userabc has been captured the most.

Would love to hear your feedback about it.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
Re: Bank heist statistics
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 09:35:14 PM »
Currently these stats are not being saved.

I love the idea of saving as many statistical data points as possible. However, the real challenge is designing a good UI to allow streamers/viewers to access that data.
I still struggle to see how I can achieve this without investing a large amount of time into this.

It is in on my "to do list", but until I great idea to do this effectively, the work required to implement this currently does not show a value proposition.