Author Topic: Add a GUI for better Follower and Donation Notification Features + Donation Goal  (Read 1410 times)

pr1metimetvx

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Pr1meTimeTVx
While looking at TwitchAlerts, TNotifier, NightDEV, I think it would be awesome if you could implement a few features into DeepBot. It would make it 100 times easier for the users who DO NOT know how to change the CSS Code and make the bot more "Plug and Play" for the end user.

- If there could be a GUI style interface for Follower and Donation Notifications, like other bots, where you can just upload the picture you like and and have it pop up on the screen (whether it be in the middle or fly in from the right etc). A lot of people DO NOT understand how to change the CSS style coding and may be a pain for them to send their pictures in and wait for the CSS code page to be sent back.

- Another thing, If there could be a "Donation Goal" interface implemented as well. Another idea right from TwitchAlerts, that a lot of bots are using. It helps a lot of streamers and is nice when they have a goal they are saving for, such as Charity events, or any piece of equipment they are saving ip for to better their Twitch Stream.

I do believe that if these features were implemented, it would give the end users a more pleasant experience with using and setting up the bot.  I also believe it would more complete the bot, as everything else is easy to use and set up. Thanks!!