Author Topic: Your Stream currently does not have access to the Closed Beta.  (Read 1377 times)

delrazorxl

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: delrazorxl
Your Stream currently does not have access to the Closed Beta.
« on: November 17, 2014, 08:05:41 AM »
Hi there.

I just got accepted into the beta, and I'm setting up for the first time. I've got my login credentials all in place, and OAuth stuff ready to go. but when I try to connect in the Bot Login section, i get "DeepBot is currently in closed Beta. Your stream currently does not have acces to the Closed Beta. Please apply at http://deepbot.tv"

As I said, I've just been accepted within the last hour.  I just wanted to see if this is something I need to wait for? or maybe some switch wasn't triggered somewhere for my new account.

I've checked the error log and it's a blank file.
I've run the program as administrator to see if that may have been blocking anything, and it is still happening.

Not sure if there's anything else on my end to try. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Can't wait to get started.  I stream in the morning, so was hoping to be able to get it all setup tonight.

Thanks in advance!

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
Re: Your Stream currently does not have access to the Closed Beta.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 08:28:10 AM »
I apologize, may you please try again?

delrazorxl

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: delrazorxl
Re: Your Stream currently does not have access to the Closed Beta.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 08:36:56 AM »
Got it! Thanks a lot! Can't wait to get it up and running. I'll continue to frequent the forums with any questions or suggestions along the way.

Really appreciate what's happening here!