Author Topic: Being able to change the VIP Name's and add more VIP Ranks  (Read 2046 times)

rinofocus

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: rinofocus
Being able to change the VIP Name's and add more VIP Ranks
« on: October 27, 2014, 01:47:34 AM »
I would think it would be a cool feature if you could change the names of the VIP ranks rather than just having Bronze, Silver, and Gold. I also think it would be cool if you could add more VIP ranks to the bot rather than only being able to do just 3 ranks.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 01:53:12 AM by rinofocus »

CWhiteMaster99

• Youngling
  • Cookies are Mah Life!
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • Twitch Name: CWhiteMaster99
Re: Being able to change the VIP Name's and add more VIP Ranks
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 01:51:15 AM »
i love this idea

SouLjA_v2

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: SouLjA_v2
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 06:06:07 AM »
I like this idea too or would like to see maybe a separate option for groups.

For my stream I plan to do Viewer vs Viewer challenges where the winning team wins points. So it would be cool to create "Team1" and "Team2" groups with the option to mass add points to a specific group.

Crimson Sands Gaming

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Crimson_Sands_Gaming
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 05:36:02 PM »
I'd very much like to see more ViP ranks as well (Bronze/ Silver/ Gold/ Platinum/ Titanium/ Diamond/ ect...)

I would also very much soon like having more ViP levels Available, aswell as being able to Rename them.
I can see it most easily being done with just making a "add/remove" button at the Config tab where you set the ViP point Multiplier, make it scrollable for when theres more then what can be displayed and just make the bot able to recognize added and removed ViP levels.   (no i have no coding experience, this is a rough guess on the areas that would need to be changed lol)
http://www.twitch.tv/crimson_sands_gaming - Waiting for Star Citizen to be more Stream worthy, playing Random games till then! come Join the fun!