Author Topic: Hello Everyone And Welcome!  (Read 1066 times)

indefinitelogic

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: indefinite_logic
Hello Everyone And Welcome!
« on: December 19, 2014, 11:42:17 AM »
First off I want to thank the developers for this amazing bot, isnt t FANTASTIC?!

Now to introduce myself and meh stream! There are a ton of streamers out there and it is great to see so many giving it a go as there is a ton of talent out there! I have enjoyed watching many people stream through my PS4 and on my PC.

My name is Justin and I am a husband to a wonderful wife as well as a father to a beautiful one and a half year old boy! In my free time I do play a few game which range from sports, RPGs, MMOs, FPSs, etc and enjoy it a ton, especially considering how competitive I can be at times!

Playing with others is my specialty as well as I get along with most people and enjoy the trolls. :D My stream is fairly new and even though I have very few people at the moment, I still enjoy it and love it as not only do I learn a lot form viewers but viewers learn things from me as well. One of the major things I will be doing with my stream is holding monthly raffles in order to giveaway stuff . For example, this month I will be raffling a $20 PSN card on December 25th! As things progress I plan on giving away bigger items to VIPs!

For more information be sure to stop in and check out the stream!

I sincerely thank everyone for checking out this thread and wish everyone a Happy Holiday!

http://www.twitch.tv/indefinite_logic

Indefinite_logic