Author Topic: New Bankheist customization.  (Read 2020 times)

Kraith88

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Kraith88
New Bankheist customization.
« on: December 26, 2014, 12:35:04 PM »
Sorry if this was already pointed out, at least on my end, everything seems to be working fine, except for the Cooldown Entry, even 30 minutes into the cooldown of the mini-game, it still gives the late-entry response, and not the one set up for cooldown-entry.

Kraith88

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Kraith88
Re: New Bankheist customization.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 12:41:59 PM »
Also, on bot reset, the Entry Messages section stayed to what I had edited.

The NExt Level Entry Message area, Game Outcomes area, Game levels area, Payouts area and the Success area all reset to default >.<

Limpy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MMODen
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 10:13:02 AM »
I had a different error. I set all the custom settings, and hit save. All the settings are saved, but when I start a heist using the new command, it still uses all the old settings.

Anyone else have this issue?

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 01:17:42 PM »
Limpy, Kraith88 - There have been a few patch updates, please could you try it on 0.6.0.8 and let me know if it is still an issue?

Regards,
Experts

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 01:30:57 PM »
I had a different error. I set all the custom settings, and hit save. All the settings are saved, but when I start a heist using the new command, it still uses all the old settings.

That is an exclusive feature for VIP streams which requires a monthly subscription of $5 or more.  Find out more here: http://deepbot.deep.sg/wiki/VIP+Streams

Limpy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: MMODen
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 01:17:06 AM »

That is an exclusive feature for VIP streams which requires a monthly subscription of $5 or more.  Find out more here: http://deepbot.deep.sg/wiki/VIP+Streams

Ok this makes sense now. I was confused as I was able to change the command that started Bankheists but the rest stayed the same. I have subbed now. Please VIP me! ;-)