Author Topic: Bot Name change please  (Read 1332 times)

Pooch3255

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Pooch3255
Bot Name change please
« on: January 02, 2015, 11:27:09 AM »
Im having trouble accessing the Bot Twitch Name, Please change my bot to Pooch_Bot in the twitch.tv/pooch3255 stream.  I tried setting up the requested Bot name PoochBot and found it wasn't available.  Then when I try to connect I receive the message that this is a closed Beta and my stream does not have access and they want to change from port 6667 to port 80, but I get the same message,  what should I do?

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
Re: Bot Name change please
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 11:35:12 AM »
Bot name updated.

Pooch3255

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Pooch3255
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 11:56:36 AM »
Im having trouble accessing the Bot Twitch Name, Please change my bot to Pooch_Bot in the twitch.tv/pooch3255 stream.  I tried setting up the requested Bot name PoochBot and found it wasn't available.  Then when I try to connect I receive the message that this is a closed Beta and my stream does not have access and they want to change from port 6667 to port 80, but I get the same message,  what should I do?

Thank you for changing the Bot name, but it says that my stream does not have access to the closed Beta and the port changes as I mentioned, do I need to wait a while?

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 12:09:57 PM »
You have access to the servers under the Twitch name "Pooch3255", meaning that there must be something blocking the connection to DeepBot on your end.  Make sure to turn off all firewalls.