Author Topic: Music video capture with 2 pcs  (Read 1392 times)

Bigdaddyden

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: bigdaddyden76
Music video capture with 2 pcs
« on: March 09, 2015, 08:03:01 PM »
hi guys, im now using a stream pc which has obs and a capture card etc on it.
im running deepbot on my main gaming pc for ease of running raffles and give aways etc, the problem im having is i normally window capture the music video window, and i cant do this because deepbot is on main pc, is there a work around to do this ?

Thanks xx

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Music video capture with 2 pcs
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 03:52:31 AM »
How to stream your Music/Notifications to a second computer?

Question: I have two computers, one is a low end computer and the other is my streaming/gaming computer. The low end computer runs Deepbot 24/7, so that viewers can check their points, do bankheists, etc. I use my gaming machine to stream, but can't take advantage of Deepbots Follower/Donation notifications on my stream since the bot needs to run from my main computer. And running two bots causes issues. Is there any way to make it so I can get notification/music on my main machine while Deepbot runs on another?

Answer: There is an undocumented feature which is currently available for music and notifications.

If your DeepBot is running on another machine, you need to do the following:

For Music, you can load this in your browser : http://deepbot.deep.sg/YouTubePlayerv4.html?ip=[DeepBot Computer IP Here] (Use IPv4 for local hosting computer. Or the computer's external IP for across the internet.)
For Notifications, in OBS. simply add "?ip=[DeepBot Computer IP Here]" at the end of the notification link for a remote connection. (Use IPv4 for local hosting computer. Or the computer's external IP for across the internet.)

This also works for instances where DeepBot is hosted remotely. Just ensure for remote connections port 3337 is opened for connections.

To share the obs text files across the network to use on stream:

1. Install DeepBot on the second PC.
2. Share the drive that contains the DeepBot files
3. Create a Mapped drive on the new share on first PC
4. Open OBS, edit the source for the text files
5. Browse to the mapped drive and repoint to the txt files on the second PC
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport