Author Topic: Spotify?  (Read 7508 times)

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
Spotify?
« on: December 13, 2013, 12:25:16 AM »
Hey guys,
after a recent update, that announced support to show Spotify songs with "!song" but that doesn't seem to work ? Spotify just hit our country today, I tried it with desktop app and web player, anyone got any idea what I am doing wrong ?
Thanks

Izlsnizzt

Re: Spotify?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 07:21:49 AM »
Seems to work fine for me.  However, I have seen others have this issue as well.  We'll look in to it and post an update when we have more info.

Izlsnizzt

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 05:18:46 AM »
So here's an update guys.  The spotify integration works with the locally running program NOT the spotify web player.  Furthermore because it uses screen recognition it also is unreliable in non-english versions of spotify.  If you continue to have problems and you're using the english language program, please let us know.

woodydaocas

• Padawan
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: woodydaocas
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 08:57:39 AM »
works fine, thank you :) If I am not running Spotify song (but the player app) the !song command returns just the "Spotify" as a song name

ChazFFA

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: ChazFFA
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 02:55:01 AM »
I'm having an issue with mine, it was working perfectly fine but now when I type "!song" it just says "currently playing:" and shows nothing, not sure why its doing because it was working perfectly fine two days ago and it just seems to have randomly stopped. Any help appreciated thanks