Author Topic: my bot wont welcome new people when they follow, how do i change it back?tracker  (Read 1769 times)

skillsonthestixx

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: skillsonthestixx
 :( OK SO I CANT GET MY BOT TO WELCOME NEW PEOPLE WHEN THEY FOLLOW, how can i do that? also, i was wondering if deepbot offered a follower tracker for your stream? iof not you guys should definitely develop one, tnotifier's is super glitchty and so is the twitch alert one, so thanks for reading and if you could tell me how to set up the follower tracker if you do offer it just let me know, please! THANKS:)

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Go to the config tab>Follower Notifications. You mean like a goal of followers Example: 1/50 follower goal?
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

skillsonthestixx

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: skillsonthestixx
a follower goal is nice but im talking about showing a list of actual usernames scrolling at the top of my stream, also my bot used to welcome new followers before but idk why it stopped

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Oh there is a text file you can add to OBS. It is located in your Deepbot Folder>OBS>Last10Followers.txt or if you want the latest follower, there is that too. And the welcome message is for VIPs only, to get VIP it is $5 a month, and you can donate here (Include your stream name in the twitch ID box for instant VIP, restart deepbot once you do donate. Example: I put RepentGamingTV in the twitch ID box.): http://deepbot.tv/pay/
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
The Notification system is an exclusive feature for VIP streams which requires a monthly subscription of $5 or more.  Find out more here: http://deepbot.deep.sg/wiki/VIP+Streams