Author Topic: Donation Email & VIP Donate Change.  (Read 2119 times)

nemes1sx1st

• Youngling
  • LPHTV213
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: LosPollosHermanos213
Donation Email & VIP Donate Change.
« on: March 19, 2015, 01:49:12 AM »
Twitch ID: lospolloshermanos213

I've had a viewer donate me a total of $2,000 USD  which he then 3 months later decided to chargeback as an unauthorized charge. leaving me with a paypal account that has transactions fees and a negative balance. Due to this I cannot pay for the VIP subscription since that account is on hold. As the case is in appeal and can take up to 75 days I was wondering if I can change the email where the donations go, to my other paypal email address and from there I can continue to pay the subscription fee for Vip status on my stream as well as continue to receive donations.

I've contacted twitch admins and global moderators regarding the user who is going around doing the paypal money chargebacks and they are investigating as well.

So all in all, My question is can I change my paypal email and can I get the new link with the new email for my donations page. Thank you.
If this is okay I will pm my secondary paypal email address. thank you.

Also I submitted screen shots of all the logs under notifications for the donations history. and the messages that the specific viewer was sending me. So thank you for making that portion neat and easy to understand.

nemes1sx1st

• Youngling
  • LPHTV213
    • View Profile
Re: Donation Email & VIP Donate Change.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 09:50:13 AM »
bump

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 11:49:41 AM »
You can actually update your donation page settings here: http://deepbot.tv/dev/donationaccess/#Home
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

nemes1sx1st

• Youngling
  • LPHTV213
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 12:09:24 PM »
Hi I've made a payment to deepbot to continue my vip status. The link use to work but no longer works to update my donation information. need help updating my donation info email

emrerocky

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
    • emrerocky's Website
  • Twitch Name: emrerocky
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 12:23:02 PM »
Hi I've made a payment to deepbot to continue my vip status. The link use to work but no longer works to update my donation information. need help updating my donation info email

Please try changing your Paypal email in an incognito or private browsing tab (CTRL + Shift + N).