Author Topic: Bot not starting after reimaged pc  (Read 2559 times)

hultin

• Youngling
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: Hultin
Bot not starting after reimaged pc
« on: March 31, 2015, 07:32:58 PM »
hello!

My Deepbot refuses to boot after I reimaged my streaming PC, which I've no done twice to make sure nothing wonky went on. I've ensured I've got all required aplications etc and well.. I'm out of ideas. here's my log.

Code: [Select]
31 Mar 12:41:37,422 - 0.6.2.3: Crashed Could not load file or assembly 'CefSharp, Version=1.25.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=40c4b6fc221f4138' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
31 Mar 12:41:37,431 - 0.6.2.3: Crashed    at DeepBot.Main..ctor()
   at #v.#sS.#Xb()

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: TheNumbLock
Re: Bot not starting after reimaged pc
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 01:11:14 AM »
I want you to backup the four main files that store your data: users.bin, usersconfig.bin, Deepbot.s3, and chanmsgconfig.bin

Now uninstall deepbot completely, reinstall it, run the update.exe in the deepbot folder.

Replace the four files and run deepbot.
Old Name: RepentGamingTV
Twitch: Here

Need help ASAP?
Join Deepbot's Discord: Discord.Deepbot.tv
Deepbot's Twitter: @DeepSupport

hultin

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 02:47:13 AM »
I could not find said files, at all. Where are they located? I checked the installation folder, appdata and my documents which are the only logical places I could think off.

There also is no update.exe in my folder. I tried installing and older verison I had saved to my dropbox and the issue still remains.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 03:20:49 AM by hultin »

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 03:29:13 AM »
In your deepbot folder, you may not have extensions on, so they will be called users, usersconfig, deepbot, chanmsgconfig. May be called update, but it is in the deepbot folder to.

Need help ASAP?

hultin

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 03:42:39 PM »
I have been unable to start my bot even once, this error came right after installation, so i checked to make sure it wasn't a missing .net 3.5/4 which is a fairly common issue, but I have both so that was not my issue. I have the same drivers, windows verison and so on, since before I resinstalled my pc and before I did it worked like a charm.

This is all the files in my deepbot folder,

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 04:29:21 PM »
Do you have an anti-virus on your system? If so, try disabling or let DeepBot be an exception.

Also trying running the bot as admin, by right clicking the application and hit run as admin.

Still can't get to boot if you do that, try uninstalling and re-installing while anti-virus is off.

Need help ASAP?

hultin

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 05:29:47 PM »
No anti virus, reinstalled probably 20 times by now and nothing happens. Tried both as admin and not, disabled UAC altogheter and the same story. I'm really baffled at what's going on here as the error isn't very informative for non-devs.

ExpertsOnline

• Creator
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
  • Twitch Name: expertsonline

hultin

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2015, 08:53:08 PM »
I had it installed, but to be safe i removed and reinstalled it. It, at first, looked like it worked as intended. However as soon as the UI loaded the bot crashed and the following log was produced.

Code: [Select]
01 Apr 11:32:37,651 - 0.6.2.3: Crashed Could not load file or assembly 'CefSharp, Version=1.25.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=40c4b6fc221f4138' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
01 Apr 11:32:37,656 - 0.6.2.3: Crashed    at DeepBot.Main..ctor()
   at #v.#sS.#Xb()
01 Apr 11:32:45,787 - 0.6.2.3: Crashed Could not load file or assembly 'CefSharp, Version=1.25.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=40c4b6fc221f4138' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
01 Apr 11:32:45,792 - 0.6.2.3: Crashed    at DeepBot.Main..ctor()
   at #v.#sS.#Xb()
12 Apr 14:53:16,679 - 0.6.2.3: Crashed Font 'Comic Sans MS' does not support style 'Regular'.
12 Apr 14:53:16,690 - 0.6.2.3: Crashed    at System.Drawing.Font.CreateNativeFont()
   at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
   at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
   at System.Drawing.Font..ctor(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet)
   at DeepBot.Main.#t()
   at DeepBot.Main..ctor()
   at #v.#sS.#Xb()

TheNumbLock

• Advisor
  • Councilor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 02:10:03 AM »
Install these fonts and place them in your deepbot folder.

I attached the fonts down below.

After that, run deepbot and update. Or run the update.exe in your deepbot folder if possible.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 03:37:30 PM by RepentGamingTV »

Need help ASAP?